Monday, February 26, 2007

Somewhere Out There...

On the other sides of a thousand pages of reading and 200 pages of grading, after the wife earns her well deserved degree and the son gets through the perils and travails of being two, and this kid finds another job or two tow make ends meet for another summer and two semesters...

I have a blog.

It seems odd to say that this is a priority of sorts...but it is. Not for my readership...which, if they are faithful are faithful thanks to posting notification technology...but in a way because I have very few other options for composing & articulating thoughts. The chance to do so is, as a result, coveted.

The irony is that when I finally get to sit down and type, the discussions I have been conducting in my head until now seem either out-of-date, or awkwardly large for a simple blog.

Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I know how you feel!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Leigh,

Alas, I feel like a bad friend again, because I have again forgotten to write you even a short e-mail.

But I wanted to ask you about something you mentioned a while back--the possibility of you leading a history field trip to the good old D. of C. sometime in the spring.
Are you still planning on doing that? And if so, would you have an afternoon or evening or so free for a couple hours of hang-out/catch-up time?

That's all for now. I like the link you posted here on your site to the sermon that pastor preached.