Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sick-o

I have been sick.

See, when I type it, it sounds just fine. If you heard me say it, however, it would sound more like this; "Imb sig. Hack, cough, hack hack cough cough, moan, hack cough...etc"

And I cannot afford time off. For a multitude of reasons...time off isn't an option.

But, you know...when the going gets tough...the tough get going...assuming they aren't dying from some stupid cold that makes their heads feel like it will explode, while acid runs down my throat and my eyes burn...

Sigh.

I hate being sick. I was NOT made to be sick.

On the plus side...my wife got me the coolest beanie in the world. So my ears are warm...and that always makes you feel (somewhat) better.

Hack, Cough, Hack Hack Hack...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all of that coughing, I'm going to have to sanitize my computer before the virus spreads.

asdf said...

get some of that "airborne" effervescent stuff. i really like it -- it will probably help you.

Anonymous said...

Also, try taking zinc. It's good for your immune system and will likely make your sickness last a shorter amount of time.