Friday, September 09, 2005

Everybody Loves Me Baby...

...what's the matter with you?

If there is a single statement that sumarizes the feeling of having everything going well but for one stubborn detail (which detracts from everything else), I think this could be it.

What's more irking than having that one flaw in an otherwise perfect situation? That one nagging thought which won't allow you to enjoy a day at Disneyland...the one small piece of lint that won't come out of your sock but also won't let you stop fidgeting with your toes through the lecture you're supposed to be keyed into...that one piece of information that taints anything else you hear or think about, no matter how many good things your hear...etc.

Somedays you just want to look at that one remaining offender and ask them, "What's the deal?"

I'm having a good day. Just sometimes I wonder...what's the matter with you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on swim shirt but found your post: this post to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about swim shirt I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Chris,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about baby rash guard related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Chris, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~