Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sing oh Muse...

Too much real world politics. Too much. Need something...other.

I am listening to Coldplay presently. Old stuff...Scientist. I am one that hated Coldplay when they first came out...and has since learned to love them. They are great for certain moods actually...and oddly enough the mood I have frequented the most recently is one that really enjoys Coldplay. The only thing that would help this more would be a good rainy day...and late nights...I think I should move to Seattle.

Here's a question: what is more important when deciding where you will "put down roots", as they say; the people you know or the area its in, or the opportunities available to you? Lets assume that the opportunities are basically the same...friends or a nice place? You can make new friends in a nice place...but its hard to make LA nice. If I wanted to live in a parking lot, I'd stay here...but I really don't.

No comments: