Thursday, January 12, 2006

Alito Revisited

So it looks good.

I just have to say...I am pretty happy with the way things are going. I listen to AM 1150 "Air America" out here fairly frequently...I guess I have a masochistic edge or something...anyways, I listen to them and they are really funny (when they aren't being out and out imbeciles). The most enjoyable part is listening to their over confident, condescending attitude, as they judge the half of the country they berate for being judgemental and condescending, etc.

Anyways...I'm feeling good. Even if November is everything the Dems wish it could be (which it won't be) they won't have the court, which is unfortunately too powerful. Still, I'd rather control the nuclear bomb and talk about trying to get rid of it than let it go and try to convince the new owner of it that they should give it up, know what I mean?

1 comment:

Linds said...

My dad shares your masochism. He always used to listen to Rush despite the fact that he's a liberal -- that is until my mom asked him to stop. Apparently he would get angry and come home and talk about it all day and she got tired of it. :)