Thursday, January 26, 2006

A New Job

So, I have applied for a position teaching History full-time (yes, FULL TIME!!!) at Santa Fe Springs Christian School. It doesn't pay the greatest, but it would be nearly enough I think. And I would have a classroom, be teaching at the same school as a good friend, old room-mate and groomsman, Justin Rupple, and I would be in an environment to teach kids to love history and to see how wonderful and reassuring it is to trace the hand of God's providence throughout the ages. I am totally stoked.

It'll be some time before they can give me an answer, but I am hopeful. Of late I have been praying very hard for this, among other things, and I deeply believe that this is God answering my prayers for a way to provide for my family as Sheri returns to full-time status as a student. Whatever happens, He has led us this far, and will not forsake us in the middle of our journey. There is great comfort in that!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Oh hooray! Let us know as soon as you know anything! There's a need for more history teachers in the world!

James said...

Huuray! Keep us posted!