Thursday, January 05, 2006

Its been a long period of silence.

In the time since my last post, several things have happened.

Narnia was great. I got sick. My first semester teaching ended with my students bringing me presents--I was totally unprepared. I stayed sick. We said goodbye to family visiting from Africa where they serve our Lord faithfully. Aiden got sick. Christmas came, without a tree or serious decorations in our home, it came nonetheless. I remained ill, and Aiden mostly recovered. We enjoyed good family time. We had a wonderful evening with the Reynolds family. My Grandmother died. I worked New Year's Eve. A New Year began. I remained sick. School started up again, and I have finished ther first day of classes in the new year. I remain somewhat ill.

Its been a busy last couple weeks. God has been very good to me and my family. Thank you Lord for Christmas, and for this New Year.

No comments: