Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Time of His Life

Last night my son was treated to a trip to Disneyland. Sheri & I were unfortunately unable to take him, but his babysitter took him for the evening. When we got home, they were back, safe and sound (thank goodness; I had to give my first "If anything happens to him, I'll kill you" speech to the driver and even to our sweet babysitter) and the boy had, of course, gone straight to bed after watching a parade, riding Winnie-the-Pooh, Smallworld, and Buzz Lightyear, and I believe even getting to see some fireworks.

Well, this morning, we woke up early to take Sheri to work and Aiden was still very tired as he pry-ed his eyes open...but the first words he said were "POOH! AGAIN! POOOH!!!"

I told Sheri that likely the worst thing that might come from letting him go last night would be that he would want to go again and we would be unable to accommodate him because we no longer have passes.

I was, as usual, completely correct.

2 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

We need to figure out how to get you two into Disney Land. We need think-of-a-brilliant-plan-music.
MKR

GettoPhilosopher said...

Oh, I was your first "I'll kill you" speech?

Wow. I'm honored. (seriously)

You have one cute son. Thanks for letting me borrow him for the evening. Be blessed!

UTM,
Bailey