Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is my parent's 30th Anniversary. Thank you Mom, and thank you Dad. I grew up in a solid home, with parents that loved each other, and us. Where you made mistakes, you also worked hard to be better--for each other, and for us. Mostly, you were great, and spent a lot of time and effort trying to raise us to be healthy, happy, and walking with the Lord.

My parents were the first solid believers in their respective families. They imparted a legacy of faith and trust in God that has impacted every decision in my life. I pray that I can be as good a husband and as good a father as my Dad. My mother imparted a gentle spirit to me and has frequently been my standard and guide when trying to navigate the waters of parenthood.


Thanks Mom & Dad. Happy Anniversary!

No comments: