Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Training...And Still MORE Training...

I have been on the receiving end of a lot of training in the last few weeks. Getting licensed to sell insurance, learning how to build a company, qualify people for mortgages, etc, for the financial world, and learning about the intricacies of coffee and the coffee culture in the other world. I have been tempted to suggest a meeting of the two very different worlds...I can only speculate, but I think there would be positive results.

Picture it: I would sit down to discuss the importance of financial planning and security for your loved ones, and then guide you through a sophisticated coffee tasting experience. How could I go wrong? You'd end up well protected AND pleasantly caffeinated.

A real winner, if ever there was one.

No comments: