Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random Survey Thingy

I'm bored...watching a tutorial class...and I found this on a blog, and thought, "heck, why not?" So here it is...mostly for me, read if you like.

1. First name: Christopher

2. Were you named after anyone? : First name, nope. Middle name, yes--my uncle.

3. Middle name? : Alan

4. When did you last cry? : Church, two Sundays ago.

5. Do you like your handwriting? : Yes

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? : Smoked Turkey, deli sliced.

7. Birth date? : The day is the same as the day that Britain and France declared war on Germany in 1939.

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? : ...I don't keep the bad stuff. Maybe a Yanni CD.

9. Do you have a journal? : Nope.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? : Yes.

11. What are your nicknames? : C-Dog. No, not really...just Chris.

12. Would you bungee jump? : I doubt it. If it was with a friend...perhaps.

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? : Nope.

14. Do you think that you are strong? : Yes.

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? : Mint Chocolate Chip.

16. Shoe Size? : 10.

17. Red or pink? Red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? : I am often lazy.

19. Who do you miss most? : Besides my family...I'd have to say I miss one of my best friend's, BJ Cadd.

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? : ...

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans, and brown sandels.

22. What are you listening to right now? In my head, I am listening to a mix of Coldplay, Switchfoot, Dashboard Confessional, Damian Rice and the Beatles.

23. What was the last thing you ate? : Dinner, last night. French Bread Pizza.

24. If you were a Crayon what color would you be? : Some kind of deep green.

25. What is the weather like right now? : Regular La Mirada day...sunny, with a chance of showers.

26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? : My wife.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? : The face. Always look at the face!

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? : ...

29. Favorite Drink? Right now I enjoy drinking Sprite.

30. Favorite sport to watch? : Wrestling (the real stuff, not the fake stuff), then football.

31. Hair Color? : Brown and curly.

32. Do you wear contacts? : Nope.

33. Favorite Food? : Pizza/Italian variety. And steak.

34. Last Movie You Watched? : Fun With Dick and Jane.

35. Favorite Day of the Year? : Christmas

36. Scary movies or Happy Endings? : Happy Endings

37. Summer or winter? : Depends. Either way, it should be real, none of this SoCal half-way crap. Give me heat so I can go swimming in the ocean, or give me snow so I can go sledding in my backyard!

38. Hugs or Kisses? : Kisses.

39. What is Your Favorite Dessert? : Hmmm...Molten Lava Fudge Cake with Ice Cream is really good.

40. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? ...

41. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? ...

42. What Book Are You Reading? : That Hideous Strength...after trying for a while I am really getting through it finally.

43. What's On Your Mouse Pad? : I'm at school...so, flowers. At home, an old fashioned globe.

44. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? : Alias...we're watching it on DVD. And American Idol.

45. What's in your CD player right now? : I have an i-Pod. See the mix in my head for an idea...add some U2 to the mix.

46. Favorite Sounds? : Rain on a tin roof, and the waves in Hawaii...and the sound of a plane taking off when I am in it.

47. Rolling Stones or Beatles? : Beatles every day on the week.

48. What is your Favourite Pastime? : Reading...playing strategy games...talking with friends...watching good movies and talking about them...cooking.

49. What do you do for a living? : A variety of things...I am a barista at Starbucks, a teacher at the Gorman Learning Center, and a financial advisor for Primerica Financial Services.

50. If you could go anyplace in the world, where would it be? : Europe...Britain, the Med, Italy, Greece, Germany, I guess France, Austria, Russia, Turkey...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris, I have no idea whether you and your wife will remember me, but I found your blog via alumni email! It's really good to read your blog and your views on issues.. very insightful! It's also strange how many of your answers to the Q & A are similar to mine (ie favourite sounds: rain on a tin roof.. makes me miss Manila) So anyways I'm creating a blog & am wondering whether you would mind if I linked to you?

Anonymous said...

In case that last comment wasn't very clear, I meant I found your blog through Faith Academy alumni email :)

Chris said...

I'm happy to be linked! What's your blog?