Monday, May 15, 2006

I can't move my arms...That's a good thing, right?

So I am working out once again.

Let me tell you, it feels good. Though its frustrating from time to time to think that I am only recovering ground I once owned easily, the satisfaction to finally be doing something quickly outweighs any discontent that would keep me from continuing.

It feels great to lift weights for an hour and feel my hands shake with adrenaline again. It feels good to go for a vigorous walk (I am not yet up to jogging...want to break my legs back in slowly, as this time I am determined NOT to injure myself in the process of getting back into shape...but I really want to run again, so God willing, that will come very soon). The smell of your own sweat can be a really satisfying thing. Odd, I know.

1 comment:

slowlane said...

When I read the title of your post I instantly had all of these images from my reading at my new job. I am glad that it is only due to working out.