Thursday, May 04, 2006

Harry Potter...

I like Harry Potter.







A More Unique Hogwarts Sorting Quiz




Gryffindor! Fun-loving and ballsy down to the last detail, you follow rules when it's convenient for you and never turn down an opportunity to par-tay. You're loud, mischievous, and a little naive at times, but never let your awesome self-confidence waver. Like Slytherin, you too appreciate the finer things in life...just in a very...different way.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

Linds said...

I took it twice (couldn't make my mind up on some of the questions). I got Gryffindor and Slytherin. Am I my own foil?

Chris said...

Perhaps you are the only one that can properly challenge you...a tragic flaw of epic proportions!

Yeah, I was afraid I was going to come out Slytherin. Different quiz--most ask "which mascot do you like the best? are you like draco or harry?" Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Of all the Harry Potter characters, I am closest to Ravenclaw, apparently. He wasn't in the last two movies, though (was he?), so I really don't know what it means.

Alas, I've lost your e-mail address again. If you click on my name up there and get mine and send me something, I'll e-mail you back.