Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Can You Hear Me Now?

So...we got our cell phone bill for the past month. Lots of long (not all pleasent) phone calls this past month. We have rollover, and I've never had to worry about how long we took on our cells because we never used all 500 minutes on the phones--we have them primarily as a fail-safe way of contacting each other, and that's free. Well, all that has changed.

We racked up an extra $120 on our bill this past month for being over not merely our allotted 500 monthly minues...but even our extra 500 rollover minutes. It is...untimely to say the least, and though we'll survive, its not the most encouraging thing in the world. Call the house from now on. :) That's free.

Sheesh. I really hope I get that job teaching. I need to look for something else...I just can hardly bear too admit that I need too.

No comments: