Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Jedi Master?

I already said I was excited about Star Wars...thus solidifying my status as a nerd.

SO periodically, in the build-up to May 19th, and the conclusion of one of the best Fantasy Series ever (inspite of the less then fantastic newer episodes, Star Wars as a legacy is still top notch), I will post little fun things on Star Wars. Today's comes from the Star Wars online folder at Biola:

This link will help you discover your destiny. Have fun, post results in the comments.

I'm:



You are a Jedi Guardian.

The Republic wouldn't be the same without you. There are alternatives to fighting, but you will do what you have to do to defend the peace. Refine your skills by growing stronger in your connection to the Force. It will get you through many difficult circumstances.

May the Force be with you.



Oh yeah.

5 comments:

Chris said...

tell me about it. I honestly can't get through a day without getting just a little excited that its finally May and I've only got...14 days before I can go see the conclusion to a story I have loved almost since I can remember. Whatever problems the movie may have, I'll still love it for being Star Wars.

Chris said...

no...post the link?

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Hey, I'm like Yoda! :)



You are a Jedi Master.

You are the best the Jedi have to offer. You have great wisdom and your combat abilities are hard to match. The Force is your ally, and it is useful to solve difficult problems, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Patience and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order.

Chris said...

oooh "pinnacle of the jedi order!!!" whatever... :)

Chris said...

that was amazing. I cannot wait!