Monday, May 02, 2005

A rough estimate suggests that between now and the 28th of May I have about 73 pages to write in order to graduate.

32 pages are due this Thursday: 20 pages for my research seminar paper on why the French are such bad allies, 12 pages on why the Greeks killed Socrates.

Another 24 pages are due next Monday, which covers the 12 2-paged papers I owe for my Presidency class.

The last 18 pages are spread between meaningless Spanish papers, Newsweek article reviews, and a few chapeter summaries for my Survey of American Gov't class. Needless to say, with 26 days between now and walking to receive my diploma, I've got some work to do--but for better or worse, the majority of that work will be done by next week. Then I can focus of trying to find a job to feed my family...

Speaking of jobs--pray that the man who has been offered the History teaching piosition at Valley Christian High School in Cerritos will do well in the NFL draft...apparently he's a kicker or something like that, and his decision rests on how well he does in the draft...so if he goes on to make millions, I might be able to earn thousands...so pray for good fortune for this unknown football player/history teacher.

No comments: